Battlescribe: GDF

Just wanted to pop in here and thank Darguth and the others responsible for moving all of this over to Battlescribe. You’re doing the lord’s work. Of… Maybe the Emperor’s? Either way… thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Forgot to mention that I’m currently working on the minor patch changes from recent updates. High Elf Fleets got a minor patch last week, hope to have the others done and approved soon. Then I’ll turn back to finishing out the remaining army lists.

Patch Updates - HDF v2.11, Dwarf Guilds v2.4, Havoc Bros/Discs v2.8/v2.10, Inquisition v2.5, and Wormhole Daemons v2.7.

2 Likes

Just saying, your a hero. Thanks for your work.

1 Like

Patch Update - TAO Coalition v2.9

Will you be working on any of the Brothers factions in the near future? Like Knight brothers? Thanks so much for all the hard work you have put in so far!!!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the work that’s gone into this, it’s much appreciated!

I want to say how awesome this is! I put together my Battle Brothers army very quickly. However, I wasn’t able to figure out how to add the Assault Rifle attachments under the leader weapons. How do I add these?

Hi super work n all that, one question is this usable on my Chromebook ? ( I had a quick look and didnt think it was).